For the first time, Travis County has a long-range plan focused solely on transportation. The Travis County Commissioners Court adopted the Transportation Blueprint on Tuesday, after years of public input and research of safety considerations and demographic trends.
Latest News From NPR
- Researchers Search For Reasons Why Women's Alzheimer's Risk Is Higher Than Men's
- This Economic Theory Could Be Used To Pay For The Green New Deal
- Lawmakers, Advocates Push To Extend Medicare's Coverage Of Kidney Transplant Drugs
- 5 Years After Eric Garner's Death, Activists Continue Fight For 'Another Day To Live'
- Travis County's Public Defender Office Will Have A Seven-Member Oversight Board
- Some Fear Undercount As Texas Decides Not To Spend Money On 2020 Census
- Why Does The Top Of Austin's Tallest Building Look 'Unfinished'?
- Travis County DA Calls Criminal Justice System A 'Very Poor Tool' To Address Drug Usage