The move is one of his more controversial campaign promises, and industry groups say they will sue. But it won't have much immediate impact on driving down climate-warming emissions.
"This is a national emergency. Four hundred thousand people have died. Everything is on the table across the whole supply chain," said Jeffrey Zients, the White House COVID-19 response coordinator.
Some people have symptoms like fatigue and headaches long after the initial COVID-19 infection.
Federal Judge Temporarily Blocks Biden's 100-Day Deportation Moratorium After Texas Sues AdministrationThe deportation moratorium was part of a package of immigration-reform measures the new administration proposed on Inauguration Day.
President Biden on Tuesday signed four executive actions aimed at upholding one of his key campaign themes.
The U.S. can come together after the challenges of the past year — but it must face some ugly parts of its history to do so, says Peniel Joseph, director of the LBJ School's Center for the Study of Race and Democracy.
The Biden administration says it plans to buy an additional 100 million doses from both Moderna and Pfizer and pledges greater transparency with state and local leaders about supply expectations.
The Houston Chronicle’s Zach Despart says the county is trying to vaccinate populations that have had a harder time accessing a single hub location.
The number of daily new cases peaked 10 days ago, and hospitalizations peaked more than two weeks ago.
- ¿Qué Has Aprendido Durante La Pandemia De Coronavirus?
- ¿Cómo Puedes Anotarte En Una Lista De Espera Para La Vacuna En Austin?
- Investigadores Prueban Tratamiento Contra La Soledad En Personas Mayores Ante El Aislamiento Durante La Pandemia
- Guía De La Legislatura De Texas Para Principiantes
- Crecen Las Preocupaciones Por La Seguridad En Austin Ante El Primer Día De La Sesión Legislativa De Texas
- The Keystone XL Pipeline Is Dead (Again). What Does That Mean For Texas?
- James White, Longtime Owner Of The Broken Spoke, Dies At 81
- These Are The COVID-19 Vaccine Hubs In Central Texas. You Might Not Get An Appointment Soon, Though.
- Videos Used To Train Austin Police Perpetuate 'Racism, Sexist Gender Norms, And Classism,' Panel Finds
- City Of Austin Spends $88K A Year On Pagers Employees Hardly Use, Audit Finds