Public opinion remains bitterly divided on the issue, but an imminent Supreme Court decision could overturn or dramatically undercut Roe v. Wade.
The phone number — 1-800-232-0233 — follows the launch earlier this week of a federal website to order the tests.
A federal judge in Texas has blocked President Biden's vaccine mandate for federal workers nationwide. The requirement had been in place since November.
Health care providers say the fear of a lawsuit is forcing them to choose between their own personal well-being and a patient’s well-being.
He allegedly wrote a graphic Craigslist post about killing three officials and harming law enforcement families. The case is the first brought by the Justice Department's election threats task force.
January is the first month since July 2021 that more than 36 million families in the U.S. did not receive money from the expanded child tax credit program. For some, the consequences are already dire.
First things first: Get acquainted (or reacquainted) with your loans. And don't count on blanket loan forgiveness.
Austin remains in Stage 5 COVID-19 precautions as hospitals become 'oversaturated,' local officials warnHealth officials say wait times in hospitals are "very long" as COVID-19 transmission continues in the community.
Life & Arts
- Distrito escolar de Pflugerville cierra las escuelas el viernes y el lunes por falta de personal
- Austin sigue en la fase 5 de precauciones por COVID-19, autoridades locales advierten que los hospitales están 'sobresaturados'
- Austin activó este viernes los refugios contra el frío y los centros de calentamiento ante persistencia del frente frío
- Texas dice que problemas en la cadena de suministro han limitado el número de formularios de registro de votantes que puede repartir
- Funcionarios electorales de Texas culpan a la nueva ley de voto por el aumento de los rechazos a solicitudes de voto por correo
- Hays County is still struggling to give out COVID-19 rent relief. Now, the program is losing money.
- 'Queer Eye' star hopes exposure helps keep her East Austin COVID-19 clinic up and running
- Who is the woman who sings at Austin City Council meetings?
- Texas says supply chain issues have limited the number of voter registration forms it can give out
- Internal memo reveals TxDOT’s latest changes to I-35 expansion plans