Companies like Tyson and Amazon are offering on-site coronavirus vaccinations to their employees in order remove barriers to getting the shots.
As COVID Vaccine Appointments Again Go Unfilled, Austin Public Health Looks To Partner With More Grassroots Organizations“We must be flexible,” APH Director Stephanie Hayden-Howard said Friday. “Our goal is to provide vaccines to our community and meet them where they are.”
The supply is still limited, and many providers will ask you to get on their waitlist.
Renters can apply for up to 15 months of current, future or past rent as far back as April 2020.
Williamson County has a number of local races for school boards and city council seats, as well as some sizable bonds, on the ballot.
Voters will decide on a roughly $238 million school bond package, and elect members to several school boards and city councils.
The Pandemic Could Give New Life To An Immunization Tracking Bill That’s Been Kicking Around The Legislature For Years“It allows the state of Texas to modernize its registry system, and be in comportment with the standards of registries throughout the nation.”
District Attorney José Garza will bring a case against Daniel Perry to a Travis County grand jury soon. Perry drove into a Black Lives Matter protest and fatally shot Foster last July.
Russian hackers exploited gaps in U.S. defenses and spent months in government and corporate networks in one of the most effective cyber-espionage campaigns of all time. This is how they did it.
Life & Arts
- La Votación Temprana Inicia El Lunes. Esto Es Lo Que Los Votantes De Austin Necesitan Saber.
- La Prop B Restauraría Viejas Leyes De Austin Relacionadas Con Los Sin Techo. Te Explicamos Lo Que Significa.
- Salud Pública de Austin Busca Trabajar Con Más Organizaciones Comunales Para Evitar Que Citas De Vacunación Sigan Perdiéndose
- ‘Cuando Luchamos, Ganamos’: Inquilinos En East Austin Que Han Vivido Sin Gas Desde La Tormenta Obtendrán Vivienda Temporal Y Pago
- ERCOT Cancela Alerta De Conservación De Energía Tras Hacer Advertencias De Condiciones De Emergencia En La Red
- While Texas Lawmakers Target Renewables, The State's 'Thermal Fleet' Threatens Grid Stability Yet Again
- An Army Of People Is Helping Folks In The Austin Area Find COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
- Local Organizations Step Up To Expand Vaccine Access In East Austin
- Austin Health Officials Won't Relax COVID-19 Guidance This Month
- Texas Bill Expanding Access To Medical Cannabis Oil Heads To House For Debate