As Joe Biden is inaugurated, he is hoping to bring America together. But the country's modern divisions didn't begin and end with Trump.
Biden has signed 15 executive actions on priorities including COVID-19, climate change, racial justice — and rolling back Trump rules.
President Biden has set his sights on more than 100 Trump administration environmental rollbacks as well as plans to rejoin the international climate accord.
On his first day in office, the president plans to sign an executive order extending the CDC's moratorium on evictions. Housing advocates say the CDC rule needs to be strengthened.
The county will be working with Family Emergency Room at Cedar Park to vaccinate residents. Nearly 40,000 people are already on a waitlist.
No. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says you can get the second dose later than the recommended interval.
There are no known threats to the city, but APD does anticipate people will gather Wednesday, likely around the state Capitol. Officers are on "tactical alert" until further notice.
The Senate majority leader's remarks are his strongest against the president since the Jan. 6 riot.
Although vaccination has begun, this winter has been the deadliest season of the pandemic. The U.S. death toll jumped from 300,000 to 400,000 in just five weeks.
The Hays County Health Department will be given almost 2,000 doses from the state. Officials have promised a registration portal will go live once the county gets the shipment.
KUT's photographers are documenting the changes to daily life that the pandemic has brought – from a safe distance.
- ¿Cómo Puedes Anotarte En Una Lista De Espera Para La Vacuna En Austin?
- Investigadores Prueban Tratamiento Contra La Soledad En Personas Mayores Ante El Aislamiento Durante La Pandemia
- Guía De La Legislatura De Texas Para Principiantes
- Crecen Las Preocupaciones Por La Seguridad En Austin Ante El Primer Día De La Sesión Legislativa De Texas
- Estas Son Las Escuelas Del Centro De Texas Que Han Cancelado O Retrasado Clases Debido Al Frío Y Nieve
- City Of Austin Spends $88K A Year On Pagers Employees Hardly Use, Audit Finds
- Hundreds Line Up For COVID Vaccines From Austin Public Health. But The Wait Was 'Worth It.'
- DA Garza Announces Javier Ambler And Mike Ramos Cases Will Go To A Grand Jury Before April
- As Isolation Intensifies For Older Adults During The Pandemic, Researchers Test Out A Treatment For Loneliness
- WilCo's 'Mental Health First Responders' Rise To The Challenge As Calls Double During The Pandemic