Another Texan Announces Presidential Campaign
Heard is Chief Technology Officer at Chapman Fusion, a cloud computing software company. He calls himself a Constitutional Conservative who, "...wishes to put the power of the government firmly in the hands of the United States Citizens."
Heard's press release said he's kicking off his campaign with a Midwest tour. His website lists his philosophy for returning the USA to, "...its founding principles."
- Fiscal Responsibility; spending money you do not have or cannot attain, is a recipe for disaster.
- Limited Government; more government is not the solution to any problem.
- Personal Responsibility; each individual must take primary responsibility for his own well-being, and that of his family.
- Rule of Law; every judge and prosecutor has a duty to apply the law as written, not according to personal views.
- National Sovereignty; the people of a nation should determine for themselves the laws which will govern their lives.
Need a little MORE on Mr. Heard? Well here's his opening video from his campaign website.