Make a gift before 2013 ends
Please make a gift today before 2013 draws to a close. Your support will provide all the great programming on KUT like Morning Edition, All Things Considered and Fresh Air. Here are some additional things to know about giving:
- Receive a tax deduction when you make your gift before midnight on Dec. 31. Checks must be postmarked by Dec. 31 to receive a 2013 tax deduction.
- Please mail checks to KUT; PO Box 7600; Austin, TX 78712.
- KUT will email or mail you a tax receipt.
- Sustaining Members - those being charged monthly - can make an additional one-time gift to receive a potentially higher tax deduction.
- All Sustaining Members will receive a tax receipt in January 2014.
- When you donate a vehicle, you will be given a $50 gas card after your vehicle is sold at auction.
- Work with your company's HR Department to get your gift to KUT matched by your employer.
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities (stock) are valued. To make your gift of stock, contact the UT System at 512-499-4300. You will be contacted along with your stock broker. Make sure you specify that you want the proceeds to go to KUT!
Thank you so much for your support of KUT in 2013. We are excited about the programs, stories and shows we have planned for you in 2014.