Have You Voted Yet? Do You Plan on Voting? We Want to Hear About Your Experience
This Election Day, we’re teaming up with ProPublica, a non-profit investigative news organization to collect the stories of voters. So, if you’ve voted or plan to vote in Texas, we want to hear your story.
Tell us about your voting experience by signing up for Electionland, which is tracking voting problems across Texas and the rest of the country. You can sign up by texting TXDECIDES to 69866.
We may follow up to learn more about your experience at the ballot box and whether you encountered any issues.
You can also share what you’re seeing at the polls by tweeting to @KUT with the hashtag #TXDecides
In the meantime, here's everything you should do before you vote this week:
- Bone up on the candidates and issues (Español)
- Make sure you're registered (Travis) (elsewhere)
- Find a polling place (Travis) (Hays) (Bastrop) (Williamson)
- Check wait times at polling places in Travis County
- Take some form of ID to the polls