Google Maps Of Austin's Weekend Street Closures
It won't be quite as gridlocked as it was during South by Southwest, but this weekend is filled with events causing road closures in Austin. In an effort to make it easier for you to understand which streets are closed and when, we've created two Google Maps. The map above shows street closures on Sunday. The one below shows the street closures on Saturday.
Please zoom in and click on specific closures for more information on the times they are in effect. Red lines indicate full closures. Orange lines indicate partial closures. Blue lines indicate local access only. Green lines show the detour route around the I-35 and Ben White interchange.
Here are the events causing traffic closures this weekend:
- Statesman Junior Dillo Kids Run (Saturday)
- Rosedale Ride 2011 (Saturday)
- St. James Mission 5K Run/Walk (Saturday)
- Zilker Garden Festival (all weekend)
- Construction on I-35 and Ben White interchange (all weekend)
- Capitol 10K Run (Sunday)
Did we miss something? Let us know in the comments!